Physical Health Education (PHE) is an important component of our school's curriculum. It serves to complement other educational aspects in the holistic development of a child.
As a natural platform for Stamfordians to develop their character and values, PHE's out-of-classroom environment fosters valuable opportunities for them to develop 21st Century Competencies, such as self-management skills, communication, collaboration and information skills.
We believe that every Stamfordian can be physically educated. Through our PHE curriculum and programmes, we seek to imbue Stamfordians with knowledge, skills and attitude for a lifelong pursuit of a physically active and healthy lifestyle.
1. Annual Athletic Meet (AAM)
2. Primary 5 Outdoor Adventure Learning Camp
3. Modular Co-Curricular Activity (MCCA)
4. Lower Primary Games Day
5. NAPFA training & testing
6. ACES Day
7. P4, P5 and P6 Inter-Class Games (ICG)
8. P3 Swimsafer
9. Road Safety Programme - Traffic Games
10. School Physical Health Fair Week