Physical and Health Education
2. Understand and apply movement concepts, principles and strategies in a range of physical activities.
3. Demonstrate safe practices during physical and daily activities with respect to themselves, others and the environment.
4. Display positive personal and social behaviour across different experiences.
5. Acquire and maintain health-enhancing fitness through regular participation in physical activities.
6. Enjoy and value the benefits of living a physically active and healthy life.